Russian Business Visa Invitation
A business visa is an appropriate choice for the travelers who visit Russia on an official or private business tour. It makes the perfect choice for the visitors who are not aware of their precise itineraries, want to stay in Russia for more than 30 days or enter Russia on numerous events within a definitive time period.
As per paradigms, Russian business visa may be issued with one or two entries for the time span of 30 or 90 days. There are also multiple entries business visas that are valid for 6 or 12 months.
Russian business visa is suitable for the people who are meeting their partners or participating in business meetings; for those who need to do audits or any types of inspections. A business visa can be obtained by those who are eager to take part in exhibitions or forums.
For more information regarding Russian business Visa Invitation for citizens from UK, India or any other country, please visit our Helpdesk page.
Apply for Russian Business Visa
- While you are applying for a Russian business visa, the foremost important is to have a business invitation letter from an accredited company.
- Keep in mind, that the Russian business visa invitation letter can be issued in original format (the Applicant has to provide it to the Embassy) and electronic format. Rusvisaonline provides the document in electronic format in order you do not spend extra for delivery service.
- Once you receive your invitation letter through email, you can apply to the Russian Visa Center or Embassy.
In order to start this process, follow few easy steps:
- Step 1: Please, check our Helpdesk, FAQ section: “Before arriving to Russia”.
- Step 2: Please, check the visa requirements at a Russian Consulate, which you apply to –List of Russian Consulates is also available at Helpdesk – and make sure that you need to get an invitation.
- Step 3: Order your Russian business visa invitation online on our website.
Our professionals will help in getting a Russian business visa invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs (ex. FMS).
- Step 4: Get the invitation and apply for business visa.
Applying for a Russian Business invitation online
Here you can order an invitation for a Russian business visa. Before you begin, please check carefully:
- You're a businessman/businesswoman, aren't you?
- The requirements of the Consulate where you will apply for your business visa especially if you plan to apply in the country different from your citizenship.
- Your passport will be valid for at least 6 months after the expiry of your visa. You will need to send us a clear electronic copy of your passport.